Upon using our services you agree to these terms and conditions of payment:
- Any new customer is expected to pay up-front unless otherwise agreed with the Business and Services Manager.
- If a business would like to go onto a payment on invoice basis then we will use previous purchases to determine the amount of credit allowed on your account. A previous purchase must be made before we consider credit limits.
- If an invoice/quote equates to £300 or more at least 50% of this must be paid up-front before work is carried out.
- No items will be despatched without prior dealings unless payment has been received up-front.
- All invoices are on a 15 day basis.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on late paid invoices at the rate of 8% above bank base rates under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Additionally, a late payment and admin fee of £10 will apply
- This will be added up on a weekly basis and charged to your account.
- If an account is in arrears then we will not complete any further work until the outstanding invoice is paid in full.
- Excessive amounts or failure to pay after consistent, reasonable requests, will go to a debt collection agency.
We reserve the rights to change these terms and conditions of payment at any time.