Don't just dump your old computer/laptop down the tip, recycle it with ABC Service.
We test and recycle any keyboards, mice, speakers and much more.
ABC Service holds a waste carrier license which allows us to collect waste from business premises.
Right now ABC Service has one recycling point which is located on the business premises. Please bring in any and all ink cartridges including EPSON ink cartridges as we can also send these back to be re-used by the manufacturers.
Ink Cartridges, Toners, Batteries, Laptops, Desktops, Keyboards & Mice
We can recycle all types/brands of ink cartridge, toner and a wide range of batteries. We also recycle keyboards, mice, laptops, desktop computers, monitors, cables and much more.
We can collect from you!
We can collect your used toners/ink cartridges, keyboards, mice, desktop computers, laptops and monitors if you are based within Devon and Cornwall. This includes Tavistock, Plymouth, Yelverton, Okehampton, Callington, Gunnislake and surrounding areas. (Please note, we currently do not go as far as Exeter or Truro).
If you are further away than the above mentioned towns/cities then we request that all items be listed and sent to us via email so we can check if we are able to collect via courier FREE of charge.
If we experience wasted journeys i.e. items are not ready on multiple occasions or our boxes are taken without authorisation then a charge of £5 + VAT per box applies to cover loss of the box as well as fuel costs. This is a free service we provide and we cannot keep this a free service if individuals or businesses do not work with us to make this as seamless as possible.
We accept the following:
Ink and Toner Cartridge Facts
- Did you know that more than 1.1 billion inkjet cartridges are used around the world every year?
- If you stacked these cartridges end-to-end, they would be 129 times longer than the Great Wall of China! Rather than simply throwing away your empty inkjet cartridges, recycle them with us.
- Over 65 million printer cartridges are sold each year in the UK alone. Of these 65 million cartridges only an estimated 15% are recycled or reused. So please help us increase these recycling figures.
- Up to 3 pints of oil are used in the manufacture of a new printer cartridge. When you recycle cartridges you can help reduce this figure.
- Recycling printer cartridges cost up to 65% less than original brand cartridges.
- The plastic that is contained within the casing of a printer cartridge can take up to 1000 years to decompose.